Thursday, July 02, 2009

I have been thinking... about the moon...

The moon seems to be becoming a metaphor in my life...

I also discovered the beauty of the moon...

I discovered my true love still loves me...

I discovered my fascination with the reflective qualitities of the moon was shared in the Japanese and Chinese cultures hundreds of years ago...

The moon governs one of our cosmic clocks here on earth, a rhythm that is of great importance to my other love in life, the sea and surf...

The "moon and water" also features a lot in Zen, which is something I have been interested in for over 30 years...

In Yoshtoshi's 100 aspects of the moon this one is my favourite
http://www.artelino.com/articles/yoshitoshi-moon-daimotsu-benkei.asp

From an earthly perspective, the moon changes over time... it reflects the sun, like our mind reflects reality, it provides a faint, colour drained light similar to how our mind filters reality...


#R;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home